The Intact[TM] Breast Lesion Excision System (BLES) utilises radiofrequency cauterisation to remove the lesion and is reviewed by the authors in this issue of Advances in Breast Cancer.
What does BLES stand for?
BLES stands for Breast Lesion Excision System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLES
We have 7 other meanings of BLES in our Acronym Attic
- Block Error Rate Optimal Power Control
- Error Free Block Rate
- Bell-Lysaker Emotion Recognition Task
- Block Error Rate Test
- Basic Local Exchange Service (Ohio)
- Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School (South Carolina)
- Blended Learning Environmental Science (project; EU)
- Boon Lott's Elephant Sanctuary (Thailand)
- Bovine Lipid Extract Surfactant
- Bowron Lake Enhancement Society (Canada)
- Broadband Loop Emulation Service (DSLF)
- Buffer Layer Engineering in Semiconductors (ESPRIT Project 6854)
- Bureau of Labor and Employment Statistics (Philippines)
- British Limbless Ex-Service Men's Association
- Big Lake Environment Support Society (St. Albert, Alberta, Canada)
- Borrowing and Lending Securities Scheme (India)
- Business Licensing Electronic Support System (Malaysia)
- Bachelor of Leisure Studies
- Bears, Lions, Eagles and Steelers Talent Organization (professional football scouting combine)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for the Intact (R) Excise XL - a larger version of the Company's already FDA approved wands, used with the Intact (R) Breast Lesion Excision System (BLES).
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Other biopsy systems The Intact[TM] Breast Lesion Excision System is a large biopsy device developed in the USA and originally released in 2001.
High-Risk and Cancerous Breast Lesions Removed with the Intact Breast Lesion Excision System Eligible for Pathology Reimbursement under CPT Code 88307 NATICK, Mass.
Today, Dan shares our vision that our Intact(TM) Breast Lesion Excision System (BLES) can further advance the field of breast biopsy, providing complete excisions of breast lesions and potentially avoiding unnecessary surgical biopsy on benign lesions.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Intact Medical Corporation (formerly Neothermia Corporation), an emerging leader in minimally invasive systems for the diagnosis of breast cancer, today announced the establishment of a Scientific Advisory Board focused chiefly on issues related to the field of breast cancer detection and the ongoing development of the Company's FDA-cleared Intact (TM) Breast Lesion Excision System.
Concurrent with the name change, the Company has also re-named its FDA-approved breast biopsy system the Intact(TM) Breast Lesion Excision System -- previously known as the en-bloc(TM) Biopsy System.