What does BESST stand for?
BESST stands for Breakthrough in European Ship and Shipbuilding Technologies (Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BESST
We have 2 other meanings of BESST in our Acronym Attic
- Black Engineering and Science Students Association (University of California Berkeley)
- Baccalaureates Sciences (Bachelor of Science)
- Belgium Singlespeed Championship (biking)
- Bristol European Smart Structures Conference (UK)
- Built Environment Site Survey Checklist
- Benefit Employment and Support Services Division (US Department of Human Services)
- Basic Education Sub-Sector Investment Programme (Zambia)
- Basic Energy Sciences Synchrotron Radiation Center (Argonne National Laboratory; Illinois)
- Bandgap Engineering Superlattice Simulation Tool (software)
- Biologically Engineered Single Sludge Treatment
- Building Excellence in Social Studies Through Technology
- Berliner Elektronenspeicherring-Gesellschaft für Synchrotronstrahlung MBH (German)
- Back-End Service Transaction
- Bacon Egg Sausage Tomato (sandwich)
- Bahamas Environment Science and Technology
- Baker Engineering Support Team (Baker Electronics)
- Balancing Government, Empowering People, Strengthening Families and Trust in Government
- Ballastable Earthmoving Sectionalized Tractor
- Bandwidth Efficient Satellite Transport
- Bangui Evangelical School of Theology