Designed to increase efficiency in motor drives, UPS, solar inverters, and welding machine inverters, the Vishay Semiconductors devices, provided as bare die, offer low collector-to-emitter voltages and fast and soft turn-on and turn-off for low conduction and switching losses, while providing breakdown voltages to 650 V for increased reliability.
What does BDV stand for?
BDV stands for Breakdown Voltage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDV
We have 32 other meanings of BDV in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Distance Verification
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vendée (French library)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vienne (French: County Library in Vienne; Vienne, France)
- Binary Decision Variable
- Biologie du Vieillissement (French: Biology of Aging)
- Blowdown Valves (oil & gas production, engineering)
- Boom Defence Vessel (UK Royal Navy)
- Border Disease Virus (sheep)
- Borna Disease Virus
- Bourse des Voyages (French: Travel Exchange)
- Brussels Definition of Value (customs duty; Brussels, Belgium)
- Budget Day Value
- Bulletin Dei Verbum (Latin; quarterly Catholic publication)
- Bund der Vertriebenen (German: League of Displaced Persons)
- Bundesverband Deutscher Vertriebsfirmen (German: Federal Association of German Distributors)
- Bureau des Vidéos (French video publishing company)
- Brisbane Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (Australia)
- Basildon District Volunteer Carers (UK)
- Botswana Diamond Valuing Company (South Africa)
- Banca Dati Vendite Fallimentari (Italian: Sales Bankruptcy Database; Popular Bank of Sondrio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SMP6LLC05-2P has a minimum breakdown voltage of 6.
Fujitsu Laboratories will continue refine this new technology to make it suitable for power-supply transistors by further increasing the breakdown voltage and lowering the on-state resistance, and will strive toward incorporation of this technology in IT products around 2015.
Tenders are invited for supply of 100 kv fully automatic oil breakdown voltage test set
Industry's First 100v Breakdown Voltage ESD Solution for High Power Solid State Lighting Applications
The power output required of power amplifiers for use in high-frequency applications, such as WiMAX, exceeds the breakdown voltage of transistors used with standard CMOS logic processes.
CPC7595 Offers Enhanced Ringing Test Switch Breakdown Voltage (320V)
Power MOSFETs increase breakdown voltage and avalanche capability, and cut on-resistance by 30 percent over previous generation