Refrigerant R134a condensation heat transfer and pressure drop inside a small brazed plate heat exchanger.
What does BPHE stand for?
BPHE stands for Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPHE
We have 2 other meanings of BPHE in our Acronym Attic
- Block Primary Health Centre (India)
- Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp. (Owensboro, KY)
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Badger Prairie Health Care Center (Wisconsin)
- Bundesverband der Pharmaziestudierenden in Deutschland
- Bhopal Peoples Health and Documentation Clinic (India)
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education
- Baseline Public Health Evaluation
- Borsig Process Heat Exchanger (Berlin, Germany)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Balance Point Health and Fitness (Leavenworth, WA)
- Boresight Pointing History File (database)
- Balai Pengobatan Haji Indonesia (Indonesian: Medical Center Haji Indonesia)
- Boost Phase Intercept
- Broward Partnership for the Homeless, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Best Practices in Humanitarian Information Exchange
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Impact Index (urology)
- Bacclaureus Philosopiae Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Philosophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005) investigated the possibility of using CFD simulation, using the Fluent software, for heat transfer and fluid flow analysis of compact brazed plate heat exchangers.
LONDON, October 12, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2010 Frost & Sullivan Europe Market Share Leadership Award in the Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Market is presented to SWEP.
Refrigerant R134a vaporization heat transfer and pressure drop inside a small brazed plate heat exchanger.
Operating under the new name of APV Thermotech GmbH, the former OTTO company is to move into brand-new, purpose-built premises in Artern, Germany, where it will manufacture 'Hybrid', an all-welded plate heat exchanger, and brazed plate heat exchangers for global distribution.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2010 Frost & Sullivan Europe Market Share Leadership Award in the Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Market is presented to SWEP.
Rendell announced today that one of the world's leading manufacturers of brazed plate heat exchangers has chosen to invest $20 million and locate its new business venture in East Manchester Township, York County.