Kevin Fergin, President of the Brantford Home Builders' Association, expressed concern with the 65 per cent increase in the proposed development charge for a single detached unit in southwest Paris, resulting in an additional $25,000 per single detached dwelling.
What does BHBA stand for?
BHBA stands for Brantford Home Builders' Association (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHBA
We have 4 other meanings of BHBA in our Acronym Attic
- Brooklyn Heights Blog (New York)
- Budapest Hotels Booking (Hungary)
- Bundesverband Deutscher Heimwerker-, Bau- und Gartenfachmärkte eV (German: Federal Association of German Do-It-Yourself, Building and Garden Stores eV)
- Burak Hannon Brojde Group (brokerage firm; Canada)
- Bussola Holy Bible (Bible software)
- But Holiday Brothers (Japanese band)
- Beacon Hill Business Association (Boston, MA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (since 1931; Beverly Hills, California)
- Blackdown Hills Business Association (UK)
- British Hairdressing Business Awards (UK)
- Baulderstone Hornibrook Bilfinger Berger Joint Venture (construction; Australia)
- Best Home Based Business Idea
- Best Home Based Business Opportunity
- Bab-Hitachi Business Corporation (Japan)
- Basse-Ham Badminton Club (Basse-Ham, France)
- Bellegarde Handball Club (Bellegarde, France)
- Black Hills Baptist Camp (Upton, WY)
- Blackwood Hills Baptist Church (Blackwood, South Australia, Australia)
- Blessed Hope Baptist Church (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brantford Home Builders' Association will appoint its president and first vice-president or delegates from its board of directors, as well as four other members to sit on a reconstituted committee to be known as the Brant Development Liaison Committee (BDLC).