Results from the 2012 Nutritious Food Basket survey conducted by the Brant County Health Unit revealed that in 2012 it cost a family of four $183 a week, or $792 a month, to eat healthy in Brant--an increase of 4.
What does BCHU stand for?
BCHU stands for Brant County Health Unit (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCHU
- Bergen County High School of Jewish Studies (Hackensack, NJ)
- Board of Certified Healthcare Safety Management
- British Columbia Health Surveillance Registry (Canada)
- Bureau of Community Health Services and Systems Development (Ohio)
- British Columbia Helicopter and Snowcat Skiing Operators Association (Canada)
- Baltimore County Historical Trust (Towson, MD)
- Belfast City Hospital Trust (UK)
- Blended Chemical Heat Treatment
- Bradford Community Housing Trust (UK)
- Black-Chinned Hummingbird (Archilochus alexandri, bird species)
- Background Check information
- Backup Capacity Information
- Backward Curved Impeller (air moving device)
- Baltic Capesize Index (shipping)
- Banca Commerciale Italiana (Italian bank)
- Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Chilean bank)
- Bangladesh Counter Intelligence (fictional)
- Bank of the Cook Islands
- Banking Confidence Index (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brant County Health Unit Implements Ericom's PowerTerm(R) WebConnect for Secure Remote Access to Windows Terminal Servers from PCs Running SUSE(R) Linux Enterprise Desktop from Novell CLOSTER, N.
It was the first pool of positive mosquitoes found this year according to the Brant County Health Unit in a Jul.
Wheat reported that the Brant County Health Unit had presented the county's three arenas with a Healthy Eating Award for making healthy choices available at their concession stands.
The Brant County Health Unit declined to identify the specific location where the mosquitoes were found.
A Brant County Health Unit Report revealed that local toddlers are at increased risk for tooth decay because only half of them have been to the dentist.
The Brant County Health Unit will also present the results of the 2010 Nutritious Food Basket, a breakdown of the affordability of healthy eating in our community.
The Brant County Health Unit is gearing up for a free movie night for youths with some antismoking education thrown in, and wants to hear suggestions from you.