Kristen Sullivan from North Branford High School, who plans to attend Quinnipiac University and pursue a degree in nursing.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Branford High School (Branford, CT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Boone High School (Orlando, Florida)
- Boroughmuir High School (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Bottom Hole Sampling (oil and gas)
- Bow Habitat Station (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Bowie High School
- Bowness High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Boyds Historical Society (Boyds, MD)
- Bradford High School
- Brandon Hall School (Dunwoody, GA, USA)
- Brandywine High School (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Breath-Holding Spells
- Brentwood High School (Brentwood, TN, USA)
- Brescia House School (est. 1966; South Africa)
- Briarcliff High School (Georgia)
- Bridge Head Server
- Bridgeport High School (West Virginia)
- Brighouse High School (UK)
- Bristol High School (Bristolville, OH)
- British Haiku Society (est. 1990; UK)
- British Herpetological Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the recipients are residents of Branford and have graduated from Branford High School.
and graduated from Branford High School and Clark University in Worcester.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- UTC Power, a United Technologies company, today announced that Branford High School in Branford, Connecticut, has selected a UTC Power PureComfort(R) tri-generation system to provide on-site power, cooling and heating at the 1,200-student facility.
Lindsey, a freshman at North Branford High School, created http://www.