A former teacher at Brandywine Heights Area School District in Topton, Pennsylvania, and Temple University in Philadelphia, she is survived by her husband, son, parents, brother, and two sisters.
What does BHASD stand for?
BHASD stands for Brandywine Heights Area School District (Mertztown, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Board of Historical and Architectural Review (various locations)
- Buy-and-Hold Abnormal Returns
- Baldwin Hills Amateur Radio Club (Los Angeles Area)
- Bahrain Historical and Archaeological Society (Jufair, Bahrain)
- Bambui Health and Aging Study (hypertension study; Brazil)
- Benton Harbor Area Schools (Michigan)
- Between Home and Serenity (band)
- Bloomington Hospital Ambulance Service (Bloomington, Indiana)
- Brighton and Hove Archaeological Society (Brighton, England, UK)
- Broken Hill Associated Smelters Pty Limited (Australia)
- Bulletin Historique et Archéologique du Sud-Essonne (French: Historical and Archaeological Bulletin South-Essonne)
- Brighton Hove and Sussex 6th Form College (UK)
- Beta-Blocker Heart Attack Trial
- Breast Health Access for Women with Disabilities
- Bachelor of Human Biology
- Bald Headed Bastard
- Ballas Hough Band (band)
- Ban Hin Bee, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian electrical appliance company)
- Bangladesh Handloom Board (Bangladesh Ministry of Textiles and Jute)
- Banque de l'Habitat du Bénin (French: Benin Housing Bank; Benin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For 15 years, teams of 5th-grade teachers from District Topton Elementary School in the Brandywine Heights Area School District, Topton, Pennsylvania, have worked collaboratively with educators at the South Mountain YMCA to develop enriched camping experiences.
Easter, Brandywine Heights Area School District, PA