com/research/portfolio-management/strategy-resources/) bridges the gap between clinical portfolio management and brand lifecycle management.
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Brand Lifecycle Management (various industries)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Block Learn Multiplier
- BloodMage (gaming)
- Bloom Syndrome
- Bonniers Litterära Magasin
- Border Liaison Mechanism (US government)
- Bormla (postal locality, Malta)
- Bottom Line Management (various locations)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorology
- Boundary-Layer Model
- Broadloom Metre (carpeting)
- Bureau of Land Management (US government)
- Business Line Manager
- Business Logistics Management
- Buzzword Lifecycle Management
- Bleomycin Sulfate
- Backside Laser Mark Aligner (Consultronix)
- Balanced Linear Motor Actuator
- Basket Lattes Montpellier Agglomération (French women's basketball league)
- Beavertail Lighthouse Museum Association (Jamestown, Rhode Island, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Branding Solutions, a global Brand Lifecycle Management agency, is a gold sponsor at the 2013 Store Brands Decisions Innovation & Marketing Summit taking place in Chicago on Thursday, February 28[sup.
5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Branding Solutions, a global brand lifecycle management agency, announces the launch of a new website and rebranding initiative.
The study examined such areas as: - Sales Force Effectiveness - Detailing and Sampling - Meetings and Programs - Physician Access and Impact - Marketing Program Edge - Segmentation and Marketing - Positioning and Messaging - KOL and Advocacy Development - Pricing and Managed Care Access - Promotional Programs and Mix - Clinical and Scientific Excellence - Ongoing Clinical Study Programs - Brand Lifecycle Management Companies that participated in the research were Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Merck, Wyeth, Bayer, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi-Synthelabo, Sankyo, Amgen, Ortho Biotech and Abbott Laboratories.