New metrics include a "d/X Factor" which considers brand exposure duration relative to total content duration, and a "Web Environment Adjustment" which makes calibrations for the environment surrounding branded content.
What does BXD stand for?
BXD stands for Brand Exposure Duration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BXD
- Buffered Crossbar
- Builder Accessory
- Standard Callsign for British Transport Police
- Bureau of Export Administration (US Department of Commerce)
- Butorphanol and Xylazine Administration (animal science)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Band Cross-Connect
- Builders Exchange of the Central Coast (Marina, CA)
- Branch Exchange with Constraints on Quality-of-Service
- Bade, Indonesia (Airport Code)
- Broken X Disk Manager
- Bombardment-Induced X-Ray Emission
- Boiling eXperiment Facility
- breeders exchange format
- Broadcast eXchange Format
- Builders Exchange Foundation (Ohio)
- Business Exchange Group (Bridgewater, MA)
- Beijing/Xian/Guilin/Shanghai (China)
- Bio-Extraction Inc.
- Buffalo Xerographix Incorporated (Tonawanda, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atlas provides detailed metrics including impressions, conversions, user interactions with companion ads, return on investment (ROI) and conversion rate by creative, placement and site, as well as brand exposure duration metrics.
This study also uncovered the critical role of video advertising length in driving Brand Exposure Duration (BXD) -- a key measure of engagement.