An iteration of a classical branch and bound algorithm processes a node in the search tree representing a not yet explored subspace of the solution space.
What does BBD stand for?
BBD stands for Branch and Bound Algorithm
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BBD
We have 61 other meanings of BBD in our Acronym Attic
- Blackbird Designs (est. 1999)
- Bloc de Branche Droit (French: Right Bundle Branch Block; cardiology)
- Block Based Design
- Block Buster Drug
- Boisbriand (Flashwood, Quebec)
- Bombardier, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Boulazac Basket Dordogne (French basketball club)
- Box-Behnken Design (research method)
- Brady, Texas (Airport Code)
- Brain-Based Device
- Bright Bridge Display
- British Bulldogs (WWF tag team wrestlers)
- Bucket Brigade Device
- Bujinkan Brian Dojo (Taijutsu school)
- Business by Design (SAP software solution)
- Bybi Dejau (gaming clan)
- Back Blast Danger Area (launcher)
- Baker Beach Disturbed Area (California)
- Beijing-Benz DaimlerChrysler Automotive Corp, Ltd. (China)
- Binghamton Ballroom Dance Association (est. 1997; Binghamton University; Binghamton, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A branch and bound algorithm for the upper level combinatorial problem is proposed in .
Branch and Bound Algorithms for Single Machine Scheduling with Batching to Minimize the Number of Late Jobs.