The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of ethanol and petrol addition to RO on blend viscosity, percentage changes in brake mean effective pressure (bmep), brake specific fuel consumption (bsfc), the brake thermal efficiency ([[eta].
What does BFSC stand for?
BFSC stands for Brake Specific Fuel Consumption (engines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFSC
We have 15 other meanings of BFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Beaupréau Fief Sauvin Basket (French basketball club)
- Boston Federal Savings Bank (Lexington, MA)
- Brooklyn Federal Bancorp, Inc.
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- Barcelona Field Studies Centre (Barcelona, Spain)
- Barclay Farm Swim Club (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Basic Firearms Safety Certificate (Canada)
- Battlefield Functional System Concept
- bona fide sub-contractor
- Bonna Fiesta Salsa Club (Bonn, Germany; band)
- British Forces Scooter Club
- Built From Scratch Clothing (independent garment designers)
- Black Family Stem Cell Institute (Mount Sinai Medical Center; Manhattan, NY)
- Balkan Foundation for Sustainable Development (Macedonia)
- Bellagio Forum for Sustainable Development
- Best Friends Since Diapers
- Bahrain Financial Services Development Bureau
- Budgie Fanciers of San Diego County
- Battle Force Systems Engineering
- Blind Fractionally-Spaced Equalization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turbocharged diesel engine's fuel consumption being directly influenced by the turbocharger efficiency through the engine's pumping cycle work, the more efficient the turbomachinery, the lower the work done by the engine during the pumping cycle, resulting in better engine Brake Specific Fuel Consumption (BSFC).
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Performance Characteristics: variation of BSEC The brake specific energy consumption (BSEC) is a more reliable criterion compared to brake specific fuel consumption for comparing the fuels having different calorific value and density.
Brake specific fuel consumption The result for the variations in the brake specific fuel consumption (BSFC) is presented in the fig.
Because engines are typically sized to meet acceleration targets, they often operate at a load level that diminishes brake specific fuel consumption.