Whether it's just to relieve or manage stress, enhance your current meditation practice, or experience beyond body consciousness," explains Dale, who has experimented with a wide variety of brain-mind tools such as lucid dream machines, brain wave synchronizers, flotation tanks, and biofeedback devices -- before becoming adept in advanced breathwork.
What does BWS stand for?
BWS stands for Brain Wave Synchronizers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BWS
We have 92 other meanings of BWS in our Acronym Attic
- Bergwacht Schwarzwald (German: Black Mountain; rescue organization)
- Black Wall Street (Hip-Hop record label)
- Blue Water Sailing (magazine)
- Board of Water Supply (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Body-Worn System
- Boiler, Water Supply
- Boiling Water Shrinkage (textiles)
- Boise-Winnemucca Stages, Inc.
- Bordeaux Wine Stars (Bordeaux, France)
- Border Worlds Ship
- Breaking the Wall of Silence (Namibia)
- Bridge Workstation Subsystem
- Bridge World Standard
- Broadband Wireless Services (Sprint)
- Broadcasting Web Site
- Buchungszentrale der Westf.-Lipp. Sparkassen GmbH (German bank)
- Building Wiring Standard
- Burnt Weeny Sandwich (Frank Zappa album)
- Barangay Water and Sanitation Association (Philippines)
- Benbrook Water and Sewer Authority (est. 1955; Benbrook, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Seattle-based designer and manufacturer of light and sound brain wave synchronizers, continues to experience rapid growth.