8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Ford Hospital today announced that it is actively recruiting patients to participate in a clinical trial taking place at the Hermelin Brain Tumor Center which is showing promising results in patients with brain cancer.
What does BTC stand for?
BTC stands for Brain Tumor Center (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTC
We have 354 other meanings of BTC in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Transshipment Center
- Board of Transport Commissioners (Canada)
- Bodoland Territorial Council
- Boiler Technician Chief (USN Rating)
- Bois Tranchés Claudet (French wood distributor)
- Bomber Target Change
- Boston Tattoo Convention (Boston, MA)
- Botswana Technology Centre
- Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
- Bow-Type Centralizers
- Break the Cycle (violence prevention website)
- Bridgestone Tyre Centre (Australia)
- Brique de Terre Comprimée (French: Compressed Earth Brick)
- British Training and Recruitment Consultancy (Pakistan)
- British Transport Commission (UK)
- Broadcast Translation Circuit (ATM)
- Broadcaster Traffic Consortium LLC (United States and Canada)
- Bruce Trail Conservancy (Canada)
- Brunei Transporting Company (Brunei Darussalam)
- Brussels Truck Center (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Memorial contributions may be made to Mass General Hospital, Brain Tumor Center, Yawkey Building, 55 Fruit St.
Proceeds from the event will benefit hosting organization Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, part of the Duke University Medical Center.
Research with mibefradil and Interlaced Therapy[TM] has been conducted at Duke University's Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, the University of Virginia Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins' Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, and Tulane University Cancer Center.
18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A non-invasive, portable electrical device tested at the Hermelin Brain Tumor Center at Henry Ford Hospital - the only such testing site in Michigan - along with other major medical centers around the country, has been found to lengthen the lives of some patients suffering from glioblastoma, the most common and deadliest form of brain cancer.
Department of Energy's (DOE) and the University of Chicago's Brain Tumor Center.
Box 1896, Columbia, SC 29201 or to the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, Duke University Medical Center, DUMC 3624, Durham, NC 27710.
The study is being conducted at the Brain Tumor Center at Duke University Medical Center.