Holland is currently the Emily Tow Jackson Chair in Oncology and the founding director of the Brain Tumor Center at Sloan-Kettering, where he has built one of the nation's most successful brain cancer research and clinical programs.
What does BTC stand for?
BTC stands for Brain Tumor Center (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTC
We have 354 other meanings of BTC in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Transshipment Center
- Board of Transport Commissioners (Canada)
- Bodoland Territorial Council
- Boiler Technician Chief (USN Rating)
- Bois Tranchés Claudet (French wood distributor)
- Bomber Target Change
- Boston Tattoo Convention (Boston, MA)
- Botswana Technology Centre
- Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
- Bow-Type Centralizers
- Break the Cycle (violence prevention website)
- Bridgestone Tyre Centre (Australia)
- Brique de Terre Comprimée (French: Compressed Earth Brick)
- British Training and Recruitment Consultancy (Pakistan)
- British Transport Commission (UK)
- Broadcast Translation Circuit (ATM)
- Broadcaster Traffic Consortium LLC (United States and Canada)
- Bruce Trail Conservancy (Canada)
- Brunei Transporting Company (Brunei Darussalam)
- Brussels Truck Center (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gutin, Chair of the Department of Neurosurgery and Co-Executive Director of the Brain Tumor Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York.
Proceeds from the event will benefit hosting organization Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, part of the Duke University Medical Center.
Box 1896, Columbia, SC 29201 or to the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, Duke University Medical Center, DUMC 3624, Durham, NC 27710.
Over 20 tertiary brain tumor centers across the United States and Canada will participate in the Phase 2 portion of the study.
Research with mibefradil and Interlaced Therapy[TM] has been conducted at Duke University's Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, the University of Virginia Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins' Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, and Tulane University Cancer Center.
Saint Luke's Brain Tumor Center has the region's only fellowship trained neuro-oncologist on staff.
Department of Energy's (DOE) and the University of Chicago's Brain Tumor Center.