Known as the auditory brain stem evoked response, the $35,000 machine sends soft sounds to a baby's ears, and the brain response is then passed via electrodes into a laptop computer for hearing analysis.
What does BSER stand for?
BSER stands for Brain Stem Evoked Response (Audiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSER
We have 2 other meanings of BSER in our Acronym Attic
- Baystate Springfield Educational Partnership (Springfield, MA)
- Bicycle Safety Education Program
- Bile Salt Export Pump
- Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership (est. 2003; UK)
- Bistable Electroactive Polymer
- Black Sea Environmental Program
- Brain Stem Evoked Potential (audiology)
- Bedford Steam Engine Preservation Society (England, UK)
- Barkeley Side Effects Questionnaire
- Brain Stem Electric Response (audiometry)
- Beijing Solar Energy Research Institute (China)
- Black Sea Ecosystem Recovery Project
- Board of Social and Ethical Responsibility for Psychology (American Psychological Association)
- Building Services Engineering Research and Technology (UK)
- Base Support Emergency Response Vehicle (US DoD)
- Bomb Squad Emergency Response Vehicle
- Biology Self-Efficacy Scale
- Bombay Suburban Electric Supply
- British Schools' Exploring Society
- British Steel Engineering Steels Ltd. (British Steel PLC; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is called the brain stem evoked response (BSER) audiogram.