Former Scotland star Alan Rough hosted an auction at the event in aid of the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust, and law firm Irwin Mitchell sponsored the ball.
What does BIRT stand for?
BIRT stands for Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (Wakefield, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIRT
We have 6 other meanings of BIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Battlefield Information Reporting System
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Services (Australia)
- Brigade Incident Reporting System (Australia)
- British Institute of Recorded Sound (UK)
- Business Information Research Services
- Bindrai Institute for Research Study and Action (India)
- British International Rowing Supporters' Club
- Building Industry Redundancy Scheme Trust (South Australia)
- Be It Resolved That (debating)
- Biomedical Informatics Research Training
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Team (National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases)
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Technology
- Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- Branch Immaterial Replacement Training Center (Little Rock, AR; Camp Robinson infantry training center; founded 1942)
- Business Intelligence for the Real Time Enterprise (workshop)
- Bristol Institute for Research in the Humanities and Arts (Bristol University; UK)
- Beneficial Insects Research Unit (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit
- Business and Industry Recycling Venture (Seattle, WA)
- Block Island Race Week (sailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holmfirth YBS gave pounds 500 to the Huw Thatcher Trust, which raises money for the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust.
The event is jointly sponsored by Duncan Gibbins Solicitors and Lindsays Solicitors, with proceeds being donated to the Alder Hey Hospital Imagine Appeal; Sunflowers, a Liverpool charity that supports people living with cancer; Changing Faces, a charity offering advice, counselling and support to people with facial disfigurement; and the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust, which provides services for people who have suffered a brain injury.
Sandra Hughes, of Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust, won the Adult Apprentice of the Year Award, sponsored by the Learning and Skills Council, for returning to learning after many years, gaining two Level 3 qualifications simultaneously and working to a consistently high standard enthusiastically and with perseverance.
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (a division of the leading national charity, The Disabilities Trust) currently provides intensive, individually-tailored assessment and rehabilitation programmes to more than 450 people across the country with an acquired brain injury.
I WRITE to you on behalf of the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT), which marked its 10th anniversary this week (October 24).
Ms Moss, who owns a furniture warehouse in Honley, hopes the run will raise pounds 2,000 for the Huw Thatcher Trust, which raises money on behalf of the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust.
The actor, who played sidekick Lewis to Inspector Morse, will appear on BBC Radio 4 for the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust.