That is why the Tucson Chapter of the Brain Injury Association of Arizona (BIAAZ) is sponsoring the EXTREME-Bike Event to promote helmet safety among Arizona youth.
What does BIAAZ stand for?
BIAAZ stands for Brain Injury Association of Arizona (also seen as BIA-AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIAAZ
- Brain Injury Association of Oklahoma
- Body Image Assessment Procedure for Preadolescents
- Brain Injury Association of Alberta
- Brain Injury Association of America (est. 1980; Vienna, VA)
- Brain Injury Association of Arkansas
- British Institute at Ankara (est. 1947; London, UK)
- Broadband Internet Access Act
- Butler Institute of American Art (Youngstown, OH)
- British Institute at Amman for Archaeology and History (UK)
- Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Brain Injury Association of Arizona, there were more than 2,600 motorcycle crashes in Arizona in 2004, with 109 fatalities, an increase of 9 percent from 2003.
The Brain Injury Association of Arizona is a non-profit membership organization of people with brain injuries and their families, friends, and service providers working together since 1983 to provide information & referrals, education, advocacy and support for those affected by brain injury.