The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has declared this year the year of braille literacy--the year of Braille Readers are Leaders.
What does BRL stand for?
BRL stands for Braille Readers are Leaders
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of BRL
We have 80 other meanings of BRL in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Research Laboratories (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone; Japan)
- Beautiful Report Language
- Bee Research Laboratory
- Beecham Research Laboratories (drug industry)
- Benelux Racing League (various locations)
- Biomechanics Research Lab
- Biomedical Regulatory Line (hotline)
- Biomedical Research Laboratory (various locations)
- Biosciences Research Laboratory (USDA)
- Bomb Release Line
- Braille Through Remote Learning
- Branch and Link (computing)
- Brazil Real (Currency Unit)
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory (UK)
- Brunswick Rail Leasing (Russia)
- Build-Reciprocal-Link (computing)
- Building Restriction Line
- Burlington, IA, USA - Burlington Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Big Rideau Lake Association (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the money will support NFB- approved Braille literacy initiatives, such as the NFB's Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest.
NFB ShareBraille is part of the NFB's Braille Readers are Leaders campaign, a national initiative to promote the importance of reading and writing Braille for blind children and adults.