Sensors that have target location errors larger than 10 meters are the ground-vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD), first generation FLIR Bradley eyesafe laser rangefinder (BELRF) and lightweight laser designator rangefinder (LLDR).
What does BELRF stand for?
BELRF stands for Bradley Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bureau Européen pour les Langues Moins Répandues (French: European Bureau for Lesser Used Languages; est. 1982)
- Belgian National Research Network for Education, Research and Public Services
- Better Life Organization
- Belarus Optiko Mechanichesckoye Obyedinenie (Belarus Optical & Mechanical Enterprise)
- Better Life Programme for Rural Women (Nigeria)
- Beryllium Lymphocyte Transformation Test (also seen as BELT and LTT)
- Bienvenue en Languedoc-Roussillon (French: Welcome to Languedoc-Roussillon; website; France)
- Binary Equivalent Line Rate
- Broad Emission Line Region
- British Empire Leprosy Relief Association
- Basic English Language Skills Project
- Basic Everyday Living Skills (psychology)
- Belcher Extended Loneliness Scale (psychology)
- Bergen Electronic Library for Schools (New Jersey)
- Board of Editors in the Life Sciences
- Boys' Education Lighthouse Schools (2003-2005; Australia)
- Belgian Science Policy
- Basic Emergency Lifesaving Skills in Schools (North Dakota)
- Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (Belarus)
- Bacon, Egg, Lettuce and Tomato (sandwich)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While working on a component of the Tube-launched Optically-tracked Wire-guided II missile system for the Bradley Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder, the technicians were replacing a damaged mirror assembly by purchasing the next higher assembly at a cost of nearly $5,000.
7 million, through FY04 funding under a multi-year corporate contract to procure and incorporate the Improved Bradley Acquisition System (IBAS) and the Tow Missile Launcher for 131 Bradley A2 Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) vehicles, and the Bradley Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder for 31 M7 Bradley Fire Support vehicles and 40 Operation Desert Storm kits; --$14.