Observations on the etiology of brachial plexus birth palsy based on radiographic, intraoperative, and histologic findings.
What does BPBP stand for?
BPBP stands for Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPBP
- Bechtel Parsons Blue Grass
- Butylphthalylbutyl Glycolate (chemistry)
- British Paper and Board Industry Federation
- Both Parents, Both Languages (bilingual child raising method)
- Bovine Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes (immunology)
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum (now Bishop Museum; Honolulu, HI)
- Bovine Porous Bone Mineral
- Bruce Peninsula Bird Observatory (Canada)
- Bielskie Przedsiebiorstwo Budownictwa Przemyslowego
- Bit-parallel Block-parallel
- Band Pass/Band Reject (filters)
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program
- Barrow Power Boat Race Club (UK)
- Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
- Bone Puncture Biopsy Specimens
- Boston Private Bank Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Bar Pro Bono Unit (UK)
- Bufete Popular Boris Vega (Spanish: Boris Vega People's Law Firm)
- Baseline/Performance and Breach Variance Agreement
- Back Pressure Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remaining chapters explore clinical considerations, including in utero causation of brachial plexus injury; predisposing factors; recognition, classification, and management of shoulder dystocia; brachial plexus injury at cesarean section; delivery of the nondiabetic macrosomic infant; the midwifery view; the etiology of brachial plexus birth palsy as based on radiographic, intraoperative, and histological findings; and recent reliable research.
has developed a novel arthroscopic technique to treat a debilitating condition called brachial plexus birth palsy that limits the function of children.