Yes, it's just boys with toys but without Clarkson's smugness.
What does BWT stand for?
BWT stands for Boys with Toys (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BWT
We have 48 other meanings of BWT in our Acronym Attic
- Big White Truck
- Binary Wavelet Transform
- Biological Weapons Testing (Laboratories, Inc)
- Birth Weight
- Black Water Tank
- Block Wavelet Transform
- Body Weight
- Bonded Warehouse Transaction (trade)
- Border Wait Time
- Boundary Waters Treaty (United States and Canada)
- Broadcast Warning T
- Bronchial Wall Thickness
- Burrows Wheeler Transform (compression technology)
- Burst Waiting Time
- Bluegrass Working Terrier Association (Kentucky)
- Boston Wool Trade Association (Weymouth, MA)
- British Women's Tennis Association (1974-2006)
- Breakfast With the Beatles (radio show)
- Bahrain World Trade Center
- Basic World Tax Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's a big part of me that fears space exploration is nothing more than big boys with toys who never grew up -- lunar lunacy, if you like.
Byline: PATRICK JAMES THEY say that men become like boys with toys at the sight of a car spoiler or skirts, no not miniskirts, but the type used to tart up cars to make them look hot.