| Left, Boucle Cocoon Coat, PS40 and boyfriend jeans PS16, both Tu at Sainsbury''s | Left, Boucle Cocoon Coat, PS40 and boyfriend jeans PS16, both Tu at Sainsbury''s | Left, coat PS49.
What does BYF stand for?
BYF stands for Boyfriend
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BYF
We have 11 other meanings of BYF in our Acronym Attic
- Bikram Yoga East Harlem (New York, NY)
- Burghley Young Event Horse (competition)
- Bangla Youth Empowerment Initiatives (international awareness group)
- Bangladesh Youth Environmental Initiative (est. 2009)
- Busoga Youth Environment Protection Association (Uganda)
- Backyard Football
- Bangladeshi Youth Forum (UK)
- Baptist Youth Fellowship
- Be Young Forever
- Boston Youth Fund (Boston, MA)
- Boyne Falls (Amtrak station code; Boyne Falls, MI)
- Bring Your Font (chat rooms)
- Bring Your Friends
- Burn Your Fuel (blog)
- Bangladesh Youth First Concerns
- Base Year for Discounting (accounting term)
- Boulder Youth Film Festival (Boulder, Colorado)
- Brantford Youth Flag Football (Canada)
- Back Yard Fruit Growers (Pennsylvania)
- Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel (Delmar, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controversial app, dubbed Boyfriend Trainer, allows players to slap, strangle or even electrocute their virtual beaus if they do something wrong - like drop a drink or leave their clothes on the floor.
Boyfriend launch further reinforces success of celebrity fragrance launches on HSN --
ROSAMOND -- The father of a 5-year-old boy who authorities said was beaten to death by his mother's boyfriend has filed a $5 million wrongful death claim against Los Angeles County.
Absolute Boyfriend is a smart, funny romantic comedy that will appeal to teenage girls.
One of those boundaries--condoms--was a contraceptive method that Coral and her boyfriend had used frequently but not consistently, Though she feared pregnancy, once they had sex without consequence on one occasion, it was much easier to take the risk again.
You can address the boyfriend blues with a dollop of dignity.
The girlfriend who accompanied him might have studied French, but she didn't want her boyfriend to think she was a snob, so she took Spanish instead.