Boyd Group Income Fund ("the Fund," "Boyd" or "the Boyd Group") today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire (the "Acquisition") the shares of Ellis Hopkins, Inc.
What does BGI stand for?
BGI stands for Boyd Group Income (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGI
We have 96 other meanings of BGI in our Acronym Attic
- Beta Gamma Incinerator
- Bibliographie Géographique Internationale (French: International Geographical Bibliography; database)
- Binary Gateway Interface
- Bioservices Group Inc (North Bay, ON, Canada)
- Bloomberg Global Initiative (tobacco use)
- Bordeaux Gironde Investissement (French investment agency; Bordeaux, France)
- Borders Group Incorporated (bookstore)
- Borland Graphic Interface (File Name Extension)
- Bormans Grafische Industrie (Dutch: Bormans Printing Industry; Belgium)
- Bost Garnache Industrie SA (French tool manufacturing company)
- Bretagne Géothermie Installation (French: Brittany Geothermal Installation; Brittany, France)
- Bridgetown, Barbados - Grantley Adams International (Airport Code)
- Brugmansia Growers International
- Budget Group, Inc. (automobiles)
- Bureau Gravimétrique International
- Business Growth Initiative (various organizations)
- Bahamas General Insurance Association
- Bard Globalization and International Affairs
- Bard Globalization and International Affairs Program (Bard College)
- Ben-Gurion International Airport (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
284,072,000 218,955,000 24 Manitoba Blue Cross 264,976,000 256,251,000 25 Dairy Farmers of 246,244,981 233,740,660 Manitoba 26 Arctic Glacier Income 227,588,000 246,982,000 Fund 27 Boyd Group Income 224,900,000 209,716,000 Fund 28 Bee Clean Building 202,620,189 170,826,649 Maintenance 29 Pollard Banknote 191,848,000 177,989,000 Limited 30 Maxim Transportation 184,600,000 199,800,000 Services Inc.
The Boyd Group also operates the TSX-listed Boyd Group Income Fund.