Boyd Energy Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: BECO) held a shareholders meeting on July 12, 2001 in Dallas, Texas, headquarters for the Company.
What does BEC stand for?
BEC stands for Boyd Energy Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEC
We have 301 other meanings of BEC in our Acronym Attic
- Boletim dos Estudos Crioulos (Portugese: Bulletin of Creole Studies)
- Bolsa Eletrônica de Compras (Brazil)
- Bonner Entwicklungswerkstatt für Computermedien (German: Bonn Development Workshop for Computer Media
- Bootheel Education Center (Missouri)
- Bordeaux Etudiants Club (French: Bordeaux Students Club; Bordeaux, France)
- Border Epidemiology and Environmental Health Center (New Mexico)
- Bose-Einstein Condensation/Condensates
- Boston Equestrian Center
- Bowlers Educational Clinic
- Bowling European Corporative
- BRAC Environmental Coordinator
- Branch Executive Committee
- Brandon Ebel Company (Christian record label)
- Breton Education Centre (Canada)
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre (Australia)
- Brislington Enterprise College (UK)
- Bristol Electronic Community
- Bristol Exploration Club
- British Enduro Championship (UK)
- British Engineers Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boyd Energy Corporation (the "Company") (OTC BB:BECO) announced this morning that the Jones no.
; Boyd Energy Corporation ST: Florida IN: LEI OIL SU: TNM
John Gabbard, Executive Director, KOGA, stated the organization "is proud to have Boyd Energy Corporation as a new member and is keenly interested in the aggressive schedule the Company plans for development of the P-19 Prospect in Caldwell County, Ky.