The plot revolves around the details of living with cancer, boy-girl relationships, self-image, and the unnecessary pressures education can force on pre-teens at just that time in their lives when it is hardest to concentrate.
What does BGR stand for?
BGR stands for Boy-Girl Relationship
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BGR
We have 36 other meanings of BGR in our Acronym Attic
- Brazilian Guitar Quartet
- Brown-Gersten-Quillen (algebraic geometry)
- Badminton Gard Rhodanien (French badminton club)
- Balanced Global Routing
- Banco General Rumiñahui (Spanish: Rumiñahui General Bank; Rumiñahui, Ecuador)
- Bangor, ME, USA - Bangor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Barbour Griffith & Rogers (various locations)
- Blue Green Red (uncommon variant of RGB)
- Boarding Gate Reader (airline industry)
- Boy Genius Report (technology review website)
- Bulgaria (ISO Country code)
- Bundesanstalt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe (in Federal Republic of Germany)
- Bureau des Gouverneurs de la Radiodiffusion
- Bureau of Governmental Research
- Businesses Getting Results (various locations)
- Bass Gear Review Archive (est. 1995)
- Blue, Green, Red and Alpha (imaging technology)
- Brigadier-General Royal Artillery (UK)
- Buffalo Grove Recreation Association (Buffalo Grove, IL)
- Bulky Goods Retailers Association Limited (Balwyn, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They sing sweet songs about boy-girl relationships, speak very, very politely and decorate their stage with cardboard cutouts of stars, moons and elephants.
This book may be valuable for girls attempting to navigate the treacherous waters of boy-girl relationships.
At 14, Harry and his friends are starting to mature, and boy-girl relationships are beginning to play a role in their lives, making this book of even greater interest to the YA audience.