The chairs are: Advance TAFE Scott Rossetti Bendigo TAFE Margaret O Rourke Box Hill Institute Suzanne Ewart Chisholm Institute Stephen Marks GippsTAFE John Mitchell GOTAFE Michael Tehan Holmesglen Institute Peter Lewinsky Kangan Institute Michael Brown NMIT John Gibbins South West TAFE Mike Weise SuniTAFE Leonie Burrows The Gordon Brian Williamson William Angliss Institute Michele Allan Wodonga TAFE Tony Brandt?
What does BHI stand for?
BHI stands for Box Hill Institute (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHI
We have 74 other meanings of BHI in our Acronym Attic
- Beurei Hatefila Institute
- Biomedical Health Informatics
- Biosynthetic Human Insulin
- Black Hawk Industries (Virginia)
- Black Hebrew Israelite
- Blue Health Intelligence (resource; Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association)
- Bomb Hit Indication
- Bone Healing Index (treatment assessment)
- Bonita House, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Boots Healthcare International
- Brain Heart Infusion (agar)
- Branch If Higher
- Breath-Holding Index (medical evaluation)
- British Horological Institute (UK)
- British Humanities Index (UK)
- Bulletin Hebdomadaire International (French: Weekly International Bulletin)
- Bureau of Health Information
- Biphasic Human Insulin 30/70
- Bachelor of Health Information Administration
- Bay Head Improvement Association (Bay Head, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Vasiliadis is representing not only Victoria as the Gold Medalist, but also the community of Mount Waverley where she went to school and Box Hill Institute where she did her hairdressing training.
For vocational studies, Emaar Education offers Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Programmes through Australia's Box Hill Institute of Technical and Further Education, upon completion of which students can enjoy full eligibility for admission to all Australian and many other universities around the world.
The Raffles Campus School of Hospitality will offer Hospitality Management programmes in collaboration with Australia's Box Hill Institute, one of the premier multipurpose Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes in the world.
The Raffles Campus School of Hospitality will offer hospitality management programmes in collaboration with Australia's Box Hill Institute, meaning graduates will gain internationally recognised qualifications and be able to pursue higher education around the world.