Students have visited Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport to hear from local pilots about aviation.
What does BGWC stand for?
BGWC stands for Bowling Green-Warren County (Kentucky)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BGWC in our Acronym Attic
- Bordeaux Graph Workshop (Bordeaux, France)
- Border Gateways (3GPP)
- Bouscat Giant White (breed of rabbit)
- Brave GNU World (computing)
- Broadband Gateway
- Building God's Way (church construction)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Gas- und Wasserwirtschaft (German: Federation of German Gas and Water Industries)
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg (theme park; Virginia)
- Baca Grande Water & Sanitation District
- Bharatiya Gorkhali Welfare Association (Karnataka, India)
- Brothers Gonna Work It Out (band)
- Bermuda Grass White Leaf (disease)
- Black Gap Wildlife Management Area (Texas)
- Base of Groundwater Protection
- Bentley Geo Web Publisher
- Bisexual Galton-Watson Process (statistics)
- Bluegrass Writers Studio (Eastern Kentucky University)
- Board Games with Scott (website)
- Boys and Girls Welfare Society (now Together Trust; Cheadle, England, UK)
- Bridgehead Gateway Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the community of Bowling Green, Kentucky, Payne served as President, Bowling Green-Warren County Chamber of Commerce; Bowling Green City Commissioner; Board Member, Bowling Green Municipal Utilities; Board Member, Bowling Green-Warren County Planning and Zoning Commission; Board Member, United Way; President, Bowling Green Kiwanis Club; President, Bowling Green Country Club; Vice President, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church; Board Member, Greenview Hospital; Member, Broadcast Advisory Board, Western Kentucky University and currently serves as a Board Member, National City Bank of Bowling Green.
And similar programs of both the City of Chattanooga and the Bowling Green-Warren County Drug Task Force are also having an impact on crime reduction.