Muscle Milk will provide a total of $250,000 in grants to help rebuild and revitalize the following high school athletic programs: Bowie High School (Bowie, MD) Leuzinger High School (Lawndale, CA) Canarsie High School (Brooklyn, NY) Lincoln High School (Esko, MN) Cleveland High School (Seattle, WA) Maplewood Jr.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Bowie High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Body Heat Storage
- Bonanza High School (Las Vegas, NV)
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Railroad
- Bonita High School (La Verne, CA USA)
- Bonnabel High School (Kenner, Louisiana)
- Booker High School (Sarasota, FL)
- Boone High School (Orlando, Florida)
- Boroughmuir High School (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Bottom Hole Sampling (oil and gas)
- Bow Habitat Station (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Bowness High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Boyds Historical Society (Boyds, MD)
- Bradford High School
- Brandon Hall School (Dunwoody, GA, USA)
- Brandywine High School (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Branford High School (Branford, CT)
- Breath-Holding Spells
- Brentwood High School (Brentwood, TN, USA)
- Brescia House School (est. 1966; South Africa)
- Briarcliff High School (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Arlington native now living in Fort Worth, Jeff is a 1981 graduate of Bowie High School.
Austin American-Statesman El Paso ISD internal audit uncovers dozens of transcript alterations at Bowie High School, El Paso Times District Still Has Work to Do After Cutting Sports, The Texas Tribune
Two months ago, seven Mexican-Americans--including students, recent graduates, and faculty members--from Bowie High School united to sue the Border Patrol, charging that agents had stopped and harassed them.
Participating high schools include: Bowie High School Copperas Cove High School Keystone School Pflugerville High School Renaissance Academy Stony Point High School Taylor High School William B.
Showcasing the work of Bowie High School 10th grade art student Julia Lund, the billboard will be on display in ten different locations around Austin.
Raises Awareness of Healthy Dating among Texas Teens Toolkits to be distributed to all Texas High Schools to Help Meet House Bill 121 Requirements AUSTIN, Texas -- The loveisrespect, National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline (NTDAH) in partnership with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott today launched the LOVE campaign at James Bowie High School in Austin, Texas.
WHO Makenzie Snyder, who at the age of eight founded Children to Children, and her family One hundred children and students volunteering their time to this effort Local volunteers from organizations including Freddie Mac WHEN Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:00 am - 5:00 pm WHERE The Bowie High School (front lawn) 15200 Annapolis Road Bowie, MD 20715 Children to Children was created in 1998 by Makenzie Snyder, who at the young age of eight, was appalled that foster children had to use garbage bags to carry their belongings as they moved from place to place.