Studies on the action of thrombic enzymes on bovine fibrinogen as measured by N-terminal analysis.
What does BFIB stand for?
BFIB stands for Bovine Fibrinogen
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFIB
- Business Fixed Investment
- Seattle, WA, USA - Boeing Field/King County International Airport (Airport Code)
- Battle Force Interoperability Configuration Control Board (US Navy)
- Battle Force Interoperability Operation Advisory Group
- Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis (college degree)
- Belgian Federation of Informatics Associations
- Body Fashion Intimate Apparel (magazine)
- Bulgarian Foreign Investment Agency
- Busan Foundation for International Activities (South Korea)
- Best Fans in Baseball (St. Louis Cardinals motto)
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission (Belgium)
- Benign Familial Infantile Convulsions
- Bureau for International Co-Operation (Serbia)
- Bloom Filter Identity
- Bangladesh Forest Industries Development Corporation (Ministry of Environment and Forests; Bangladesh)
- Bureau of Foods Irradiated Food Committee (US FDA)
- Blank Firing Impact Grenade
- Barrington Foods International Inc.
- British Female Inventors & Innovators Network (UK)
- Bake Food International Limited (Tanzania)