the "Company"), a leading provider of water and wastewater services in seven countries, today commented on the Draft Determination of Rates for its Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water subsidiary, published by the UK regulator, Ofwat.
What does BWHW stand for?
BWHW stands for Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Black Women's Health Imperative
- Blue Water Hunting International (Narre Warren, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Bilston Watershed Habitat Protection Association (Canada)
- Baldwin-Woodville High School (Baldwin, WI)
- Bellevue West High School (Bellevue, NE)
- Big Walnut High School (Sunbury, OH)
- Billings West High School
- Bishop Watterson High School (Columbus, OH)
- Briar Woods High School (Ashburn, VA)
- Builth Wells High School (Builth Wells, Wales, UK)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (airport code)
- Bandwidth Inheritance
- Battalia Winston International (various locations)
- Bench Warrant Issued
- Best Web Image (website design company; San Jose, CA)
- Best Western International (hotel chain)
- Bicycling while Intoxicated (law)
- Bill West Incorporated (Monroe, CT)
- Bit Wear Index (engineering/geology)
- Boating While Intoxicated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last night Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water admitted the dig was "not the best decision".
The contract, from British utility Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water plc, is subject to successful completion of a pilot and is valued at around $400,000.