Coordinate point + size + + Textual boundary description ++ + Graphical boundary representation ++ + Coordinate-based definition of the ++ + boundary courts spatial planning Coordinate point -- -- Coordinate point + size -- -- Textual boundary description + -- Graphical boundary representation + + Coordinate-based definition of the ++ + Boundary
What does BREP stand for?
BREP stands for Boundary Representation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BREP
We have 9 other meanings of BREP in our Acronym Attic
- Birmingham Regional Emergency Medical Services System
- Bare Reactor Experiment, Nevada (Atomic Energy Commission)
- Blue Ridge Environmental Network (Salem, VA)
- Bruno Enfield
- Braunschweig Enzyme Database (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Building and Real Estate Network (Belgian)
- BRAIN (Broadband Radio Access for Based-Based Networks) End Terminal Architecture
- Business Real Estate Ownership Council
- Businesses and Residents for Economic Opportunity (Pullman, WA)
- Blowing Rock Equestrian Preserve (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Business Retention and Expansion Program (job retention and creation; economic stimulation; various locations)
- Bus Request
- Business Requirement
- Board on Radiation Effects Research (National Academy of Sciences)
- Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act (cleanup incentive)
- Bristol Regional Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- Bettis Reactor Engineering School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School (Warrensville, NC)
- Boothbay Region Elementary School (Harbor, ME)
- Bristow Run Elementary School (Bristow, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many types of representation, but currently the boundary representation is most used.
The features are defined by their boundary representation as a 3D triangular irregular network (3D TIN).
First ever use of geospatial information, bing[TM] maps and Windows Azure[TM] cloud technologies create highly accurate, real-time calculations with visual jurisdiction boundary representations BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash.
CGM key capabilities include: Boundary Representation (B-rep) Modeling: the standard modeling paradigm for design, manufacturing and engineering applications Multi-Dimensional Modeling: a rich toolset to define and manipulate solid, surface and wire geometry History-Based Modeling: a design structure that tracks model changes and supports relationships between entities Model Construction: a comprehensive set of functionality to create and edit wire, solid and sheet bodies Free-form Model Design: a design option with advanced surfacing functionality Faceting: a function for generating a polygonal representation of the 3D model "We are pleased to offer V6 technology to the 3D development community to enable new, innovative applications on the desktop or in the cloud.
o I-DEAS Data Translator(TM) Pro/ENGINEER to I-DEAS imports solid boundary representations from Pro/ENGINEER to I-DEAS Master Series.
ACIS is an object oriented, boundary representation geometric modeling toolkit, written in C++, designed to be used as the "geometry engine" for next generation 3D applications.