Sinn is also an investigator in a National Science Foundation-sponsored project with the University of Notre Dame, The University of Western Ontario/ Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory and Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, that seeks to improve correlations between actual wind load responses of tall buildings and those predicted by computer models and wind tunnel studies.
What does BLWTL stand for?
BLWTL stands for Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Belgisch-Luxemburgs Wisselinstituut
- Bureau of Land and Waste Management (South Carolina)
- Beaver Lake Watershed Partnership (New Hampshire)
- Branch and Load Workspace Pointer (programming)
- Blower Status
- Bachelor of Land and Water Science
- Best Little Warehouse in Texas (storage facilities)
- Boiling Light-Water Tank
- Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel
- Business Link West Yorkshire (UK)
- Ballarat Learning Exchange (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Basic Launch Complex
- Belluno Airport (airport code; Belluno, Italy)
- Boundary Layer Experiment (meteorology)
- British Legion of Xbox (gaming clan)
- Business Line Expert
- Becke-Lee-Yang (problem; gamma function theory)
- Better Love Yourself (college transition mentoring)
- Boart Longyear Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
SunLink Corporation and its R&D partners at the University of Western Ontario's Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory (BLWTL) and structural engineering firm Rutherford and Chekene (R&C) today released the first in what will be a series of publications focused on designing for wind loads on solar arrays: Rooftop Solar Arrays and Wind Loading: A Primer on Using Wind Tunnel Testing as a Basis for Code Compliant Design per ASCE 7.