24 billion project will transform an aging generating unit at Boundary Dam Power Station near Estevan into a producer of reliable, clean electricity while reducing greenhouse gas emissions by approximately one million tonnes per year - the equivalent of taking more than 250,000 vehicles off Saskatchewan roads each year - in addition to capturing carbon dioxide (CO2) for enhanced oil recovery.
What does BDPS stand for?
BDPS stands for Boundary Dam Power Station
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDPS
We have 1 other meaning of BDPS in our Acronym Attic
- British Dental Practice Managers' Association (UK)
- Banque du Développement des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises (French: Development Bank for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises)
- Business Developpement PME (French)
- Bed Pan
- Biometric Device Protection Profile
- Birth Defects Prevalence Rate
- Brown and Dutch Public Relations, Inc. (Malibu, CA)
- Behavioral, Developmental and Protective Services (Iowa)
- Bolton Digital Photographic Society (UK)
- Boric Dilution Protection System
- Business Development & Procurement Services (Dallas, TX)
- Binary Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Bidirectional Path Tracing
- Bundesverband Deutscher Personal Trainer (German: German Federal Association of Personal Trainers)
- Bubble Drop and Particle Unit
- Bob Dancer Presents Winpoker (software)
- Bande Dessinée Québécoise (French: Quebecois Comics; Canada)
- Bibliothèques de Québec (French: Library of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Body Dissatisfaction Questionnaire (eating disorders; Hong Kong)
- Bowel Disease Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
4-billion government/industry partnership to rebuild and re-power a major coal-fueled power generation unit at Boundary Dam power station near Estevan.
SaskPower's project will transform the aging Unit 3 at Boundary Dam Power Station into a reliable, long-term producer of clean electricity while enhancing provincial oil production and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.