It was simple things like advising the school to have carpets in classrooms where Holly was being taught so sound wasn't amplified by bouncing around the room from the floor, walls and ceiling.
What does BATR stand for?
BATR stands for Bouncing Around the Room (Phish song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BATR
We have 8 other meanings of BATR in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC
- British Association of Teachers Of the Deaf
- Bay Area Tech Pros (California)
- Bay Area Transportation Partnership
- Bay Area Turning Point (Texas)
- Beauty and the Pitch
- Business Applications Transformation Project
- British Association of TESOL Qualification Institutions
- Bande d'Atterrissage Train Rentré (French)
- Bay Area Technical Recruiters
- Breaking All the Rules
- British Association of Toy Retailers
- Bullets At Target Range (USAF/USN)
- Business Asset Taper Relief (taxation)
- Bolton Affiliation of Tenants and Residents Associations (Bolton, UK)
- Bilateral Arm Training with Rhythmic Auditory Cueing
- Baratropic Prognosis
- Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (UK)
- Bringing ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) to Residential Users
Samples in periodicals archive:
I only feel the need to dance these days in extraordinary circumstances - I learned long ago that there is very little upside to dancing - but Lewis's magical arrers had me bouncing around the room like Kara ruddy Tointon.
By now, the band, a Santa Fe group known as The Reflections, was tuning up for the dance (though several guests had begun dancing to their own beat long before the music began), and rumors were already bouncing around the room about the evening's hottest attraction.
Annie was bouncing around the room with joy as she started throwing all her clothes into a big suitcase.
I was just bouncing around the room looking forward to the game and playing.
Sculpting Bugs While all these ideas are bouncing around the room, I bring out recycled egg cartons, one per child, plus the box of recycled plastic "junque," paper towel rolls and scraps of cardboard.
But it's live where The Egg really cooks - dressed up Kraftwerk/Devo style with Super-8 film bouncing around the room while churning out some hypnotic funk - and without a sample in sight.
I was surprised but pleased, I was joyful and was bouncing around the room.