What does BIPR stand for?
BIPR stands for Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research (Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIPR
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- British Institute of Professional Photography
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (Bowling Green, KY)
- Background Intellectual Property Rights (European Space Agency)
- Baclofen-Induced Pressor Response
- Band-Integrated Power Ratio
- British-Irish Parliamentary Reporting Association (UK)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation (commission; Canada)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation Commission (Bowen Island, British Columbia, Canada)
- Backup Impact Prediction System
- Bank Internet Payment System
- Barium Impregnated Polyethylene Spheres (veterinary medicine)
- Basic Interpersonal Skills
- Battlefield Imaging Projectile System
- Bayesian Inference for the Physical Sciences