Other agencies scheduled to receive energy efficiency upgrades through the Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Project include Volunteers of America, SafeHouse Denver, Urban Peak, Gateway Battered Women's Services and Boulder County AIDS Project.
What does BCAP stand for?
BCAP stands for Boulder County AIDS Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCAP
We have 66 other meanings of BCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Business Continuity Advancement Organization (Japan)
- British Columbia Alliance of Aromatherapy
- Balkans Combined Air Operation Centre (NATO)
- Bangladesh Canada Association of Calgary
- Building Contractors Association of Otero County (Alamogordo, NM)
- British Columbia Apartment Owners and Managers Association (Canada)
- Base Capability Acquisition Plan
- Biomass Crop Assistance Program
- BMD (Ballistic Missile Defense) CRD (Capstone Requirements Document) Analysis Plan (Missile Defense Agency)
- Bond Cap Allocation Program (Washington)
- British Code of Advertising Practice
- Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania (formerly Pennsylvania Cable & Telecommunications Association)
- Building Codes Assistance Project
- British Columbia Association of Practicing Aromatherapists (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Police Boards (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Professional Consulting Archaeologists
- Business Community Anti-Poverty Initiative (Canada)
- British Columbia Anti-Prohibition League (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of People Who Stutter
- Bachelor of Consumer and Applied Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
During that time Randy has built a close relationship with important LGBT groups such as the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus, The Boulder County AIDS Project, Academy of Friends and the National AIDS Community Research Group.
DiMarchi is a community leader and has served as a board member of the following organizations: Colorado Special Olympics, Boulder County Board of Mental Health and Boulder County AIDS Project.