It will be extremely beneficial for us to share patient information and better coordinate care with hospitals in our region, like Boulder Community Hospital and Longmont United Hospital, as well as with facilities in other areas of the state.
What does BCH stand for?
BCH stands for Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCH
We have 90 other meanings of BCH in our Acronym Attic
- Board Certified Hypnotist
- Bolivar County Hospital (Cleveland, MS; now Bolivar Medical Center)
- Boot Camp Hockey (Station, NY)
- Boot Console Handler
- Boots, Combat, High (UK military)
- Bordeaux Chantecler Holdem (French online poker club)
- Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem Coding (data format)
- Boston City Hospital
- Boston College High School
- Boulder City-Henderson (Nevada)
- British Columbia Hydropower
- Broadcast Channel
- Broward Coalition for the Homeless, Inc. (Florida)
- Bulletin de Correspondance Hellénique (French: Bulletin of Hellenic Correspondence; now Dandrau)
- Chorea, Hereditary Benign
- Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk (Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships carrying)
- Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- Back Country Horsemen of America
- Baltimore City Heritage Area (Baltimore, MD)
- Bay County Hockey Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jo Eleanor Elliott, the former president of the American Nurses Association, died Sunday, May 1, 2011 at Boulder Community Hospital in Colorado.
Kai Abelkis compares his work as sustainability coordinator for Boulder Community Hospital to the "I Love Lucy" episode where Lucy can't seem to keep up with the chocolates on the conveyor belt.
Gantz is chief of infectious disease at Boulder Community Hospital.
The witnesses also told the newspaper they took the woman to Boulder Community Hospital after the alleged attack.
Boulder Community Hospital was the first to connect to the health information exchange network.
Namaste recently completed high-profile installations at the Colorado governor's residence, Denver's new EPA headquarters, Boulder Community Hospital sites and the Boulder County Courthouse.
CareTech added five new Service Desk clients in 2012 with the most recent being Boulder Community Hospital and New York Hospital Queens.