11 /PRNewswire/ -- Students of the Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT), a leader in massage therapy education, will be planting a Peace Pole on the grounds of the college located at 6255 Longbow Drive in Boulder, Colorado, at 11:30 a.
What does BCMT stand for?
BCMT stands for Boulder College of Massage Therapy (est. 1975; Boulder, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCMT
We have 3 other meanings of BCMT in our Acronym Attic
- Buncombe County Medical Society Foundation (Asheville, NC)
- Bovine Cerebral Microvascular Smooth Muscle Cells
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switching Networks
- British Columbia Medical Services Plan
- Broad Creek Memorial Scout Reservation
- Board Certified Medication Safety Specialist
- Business Conduct Management System Standard
- B.C. Cheshire Motorcycle Training (UK)
- Block Change Management Team
- Board Certified Medical Thermographer
- Business Continuity Management Team (various locations)
- Black Country Museum Transport Group (UK)
- Board Certified Medical Thermographic Technician
- Beijing Capital Medical University (est. 1960; China)
- Bengal Chatkal Mazdoor Union
- Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District (Texas)
- Boston College Macintosh Users Group (Newton, MA)
- Bean Common Mosaic Virus
- Bond, Clinton Marion and Washington Counties (Illinois)
- Backbone Concentrator Node (routers, Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Service Learning Program founded in 1979 at Boulder College of Massage Therapy sends students into the community to provide massage to various local organizations, including such groups as the Boulder Veterans Counseling Center, Longmont United Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House (RMH).