We take a bottom-up approach to working with clients, first understanding their business at a granular level and, most important, thoroughly understanding how they sell, and how they make money.
What does BOT stand for?
BOT stands for Bottom-Up Approach
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOT
We have 74 other meanings of BOT in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Trade
- Board of Trustees
- Books On Tape (audio books)
- Boom Operator Trainer (US DoD)
- Boots of Travel (gaming)
- Bottom of Tape
- British Overseas Territory
- Broad Operational Task
- Broadcast Online Television
- Brussels Overleg Thuiszorg (Dutch: Brussels Homecare Consultation; Brussels, Belgium)
- Build-Operate-Transfer (project outsourcing; information technology delivery model)
- Buoni Ordinari del Tesoro (Italian: Treasury Bill)
- Bureau of Treasury (Philippines)
- Burst On Target
- Burton-On-Trent (UK town)