Poole Master hasn't reached the bottom of the barrel, while Ma Filleule and Royal Rebellion are others to note.
What does BOTB stand for?
BOTB stands for Bottom of the Barrel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOTB
We have 2 other meanings of BOTB in our Acronym Attic
- Beginning of Turn Action Point
- Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution (band)
- Belles of the American Royal (est. 1949)
- Babies on the Brain
- Back of the Book
- Battle of the Bands
- Battle of the Blades (Canadian reality TV show)
- Battle of the Brains
- Battle of the Bulge
- Best of The Best
- British Overseas Trade Board
- Brother of the Badge
- Brothers of the Blade
- Brothers of the Bottle
- Bargaining Organisation for Technical and Basic Services (Finland)
- Bank of the Cascades (Bend, OR)
- Basic Officers Training Course
- Battle of the Clans (South African gaming organization)
- Battle of the Classes (various schools)
- Belgische Oldtimer Truck Club (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COVENTRY Labour are scraping the bottom of the barrel by recruiting former Conservative councillor Altaf Adalat.
Glasgow EASTENDERS are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with another Branning.
biz), the blog that bills itself as "The Best Of The Bottom Of The Barrel.
Their earlier works were drained dry of imagination, creativity and humour and this toothless escapade doesn''t just scrape the bottom of the barrel - it claws straight through and keeps on going to cinematic purgatory.
This year we've got a stunning 10,000-seat arena and the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel to play in it.
The pre-weighed rubber specimen is placed at the bottom of the barrel of the rheometer.
The year 2048, he says, offers "avery tangible deadline of when we're going to hit the bottom of the barrel.