Izzi Top hasn't reached the bottom of the barrel yet and can win again, with this year's Oaks heroine Was likely to give the selection most to do.
What does BOTB stand for?
BOTB stands for Bottom of the Barrel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOTB
We have 2 other meanings of BOTB in our Acronym Attic
- Beginning of Turn Action Point
- Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution (band)
- Belles of the American Royal (est. 1949)
- Babies on the Brain
- Back of the Book
- Battle of the Bands
- Battle of the Blades (Canadian reality TV show)
- Battle of the Brains
- Battle of the Bulge
- Best of The Best
- British Overseas Trade Board
- Brother of the Badge
- Brothers of the Blade
- Brothers of the Bottle
- Bargaining Organisation for Technical and Basic Services (Finland)
- Bank of the Cascades (Bend, OR)
- Basic Officers Training Course
- Battle of the Clans (South African gaming organization)
- Battle of the Classes (various schools)
- Belgische Oldtimer Truck Club (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any cast with TOWIE star (Mark Wright) and camp Corrie irritant (Antony Cotton) as its stars is tapping the talent-free abyss under the bottom of the barrel.
When the casting of Jack Black in an adaptation of Gulliver's Travels makes headlines, you know we're close to the bottom of the barrel.
but the headlines were about Savage and his belief Wales were at the bottom of the barrel under Toshack.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Basic rheological measurements The pre-weighed rubber specimen is placed at the bottom of the barrel of the rheometer.
The year 2048, he says, offers "avery tangible deadline of when we're going to hit the bottom of the barrel.
As for that grating you heard this summer, that was the sound of Hollywood scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Put a couple of bolts through the side of the barrel to keep the cut-out from falling in, screw a length of pipe into the large bung for a flue, and line the bottom of the barrel with bricks to sink it in the tank.