Expressed breastmilk can be stored in the refrigerator for up to eight days and can be fed using the collection bottle or a bottle of your choice.
What does BOYC stand for?
BOYC stands for Bottle of Your Choice
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOYC
- Browsing Objects in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Buried Oxide
- Business Oriented XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Balance of Year
- Bank of Yokohama
- Beginning Of Year
- Best of Youth (movie)
- Balkan Orthodox Youth Association (Athens, Greece)
- Blowit Out Your Ass
- Beverage of Your Choice
- Boyne City Railroad
- Branched Oak Yacht Club (Nebraska)
- Build on Your Lot
- Board of Youth Ministry
- Boot on Your Neck
- But Or Yet So For And Nor (conjunctions)
- Better Opportunities for Young Scientists in Chosen Areas of Science Technology (Ministry of Science and Technology; New Delhi, India)
- Beginning Of Year Significant Non-Compliers
- Bank of Zambia
- Brabants Ondersteuningsinstituut Zorg (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then push the garlic into a bottle of your choice, fill with extra virgin olive oil and seal with a cork.
All you have to do is collect the bottle of your choice from the duty- free till point on your outward journey at Dover.