Researchers from the Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) and Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) have shown that alcohol is a major contributor to cancer deaths and an average of 18 years of potential life lost.
What does BUSPH stand for?
BUSPH stands for Boston University School of Public Health (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boston University School of Law (Boston, MA, USA)
- Bournemouth University Sports Leagues (UK)
- Boston University School of Medicine
- British United Shoe Machinery (Leicester, England, UK)
- Bath University Student Musicals Society
- Seaman, Builder Striker (Naval Rating)
- Belgian User Support and Operation Centre (Belgium)
- Belmont University School of Pharmacy
- Biology Undergraduate Scholars Program
- Building United of Southwestern Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Backup Stabilization System
- Balloon-borne UV Stellar Spectrometer
- Biomedical Urine Sampling System (US NASA)
- Birmingham University Speleological Society (Birmingham, England, UK)
- British Union of Spiritist Societies (London, UK)
- Building Unions Superannuation Scheme (construction industry super fund; Queensland, Australia)
- Berkeley Urban Studies Student Association (University of California, Berkeley)
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Bamenda University of Science and Technology (Bamenda, Cameroon)
- Bangor University Surf Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Welch said in his 2011 William J Bicknell Lectureship in Public Health at the Boston University School of Public Health.
study co-author and associate chairman, Boston University School of Public Health.
Garcia, Avron Spiro, III, and Thomas Dietrich, dental student Aileen Valencia, and Boston University School of Medicine nutrition student Nivine Baba worked on the study, which was a group effort among GSDM, the Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, Boston University School of Public Health, and the University of Birmingham School of Dentistry in the United Kingdom.
Frakt, a health-care economist at Boston University School of Public Health, say the assumptions behind that number are flawed.
Child marriage has serious consequences for national development, stunting education and vocational opportunities for a large sector of the population," says the paper, led by Anita Raj, a doctor at Boston University School of Public Health in Massachusetts.
Richard Clapp Department of Environmental Health Boston University School of Public Health Boston, Massachusetts E-mail: rclapp@bu.
Sullivan (Chair, Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts) provides a basic and essential 232-page introduction for students wanting to learn how to apply and interpret biostatistical applications in the field of public health.