WHAT : "Reconciling Muslim Tradition and the Theory of Evolution" WHEN : 6:00PM, Wednesday, 24 October, 2012 WHERE : Boston University Photonics Center Colloquium Room, 8 St.
What does BUPC stand for?
BUPC stands for Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUPC
- Build Up Pallet (shipping)
- Bureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Business Unit Performance
- Business Unit Plan
- British United Provident Association
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
- Bournemouth University Preparatory English Programme (UK)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel
- Chief, Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel Instruction
- Bangladesh Union Parishad Forum
- Beijing Union Pharmaceutical Factory (est. 1958; Institute of Materia Medica; Chinese Academy of Natural Sciences; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partly funded through the Boston University Photonics Center and the U.
ABOUT SOLX SOLX is based at the Boston University Photonics Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
a Boston University Photonics Center Company that develops glaucoma treatment systems, commenced commercial operations after conducting four years of research and product development in the Photonics Center's Business Acceleration Program.
today announced that it will participate in the 8th Annual Boston University Photonics Center Executive Symposium.
ET WHERE: Boston University Photonics Center, 8 St.
Verilink Signs Agreement with Beacon Telco And Boston University Photonics Center BOSTON and HUNTSVILLE, Ala.
Presently located in Boston at the Boston University Photonics Center, IntelCore will be moving to its new, state-of-the-art, Advanced Development and Manufacturing Center at CenTech Park in Grafton, Massachusetts.