and for high school she attended the Boston University Academy, on the campus of Boston University, which has an average class size of 13, a heavy Greek and Latin curriculum, and a current yearly tuition of $23,320.
What does BUA stand for?
BUA stands for Boston University Academy (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUA
We have 36 other meanings of BUA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Unit
- Butler University
- Butyl Group (chemistry)
- Bad-Urban Reduced-Model A (radio channel)
- Builder First Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Baptist University of the Americas (San Antonio, TX)
- Battle Update Assessment
- Blood Uric Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boston University chancellor John Silber orders the headmaster of the Boston University Academy to disband a gay-straight alliance at the school, sparking loud protests from BU students.
And the winners are: Natural Category First Place Marina Autina, Treasure Valley Math & Science Center, Boise, Idaho Photo: Coil of Smoke Second Place Eurydice Rice, Boston University Academy, Boston, Mass.