After he ran his first Boston qualifying time, 3:02 at the 2010 BayState in Lowell, the quest for breaking three was under way.
What does BQT stand for?
BQT stands for Boston Qualifying Time (Boston Marathon; Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BQT
- Baldrige Quality Standards Assessment
- British Quilt Study Group (Quilters' Guild)
- Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia
- Boston Qualitative Scoring System
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Barriers Questionnaire-Taiwan (cancer pain management)
- Basic Quality Tools
- Betel Quid with Tobacco (cancer research)
- Big Quiz Thing (trivia)
- Bone Quality Test
- Bureau du Québec à Toronto (French: Quebec Bureau in Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Belgian Quality Translation Association
- Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility
- Brevet de Qualification des Troupes de Montagne (French: Certification of Qualification for Mountain Troops)
- Bulk Quantum Turing Machine (computing)
- Bluetooth Qualification Test Report
- Best Quadratic Unbiased Estimator
- Black Quarter Vaccine
- Bundesdeutsche Qualifizierungsstelle für Werbeagenturen und Grafikdesigner
- Budgeted Quantity of Work Performed
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm not usually trying to kill myself, but now that I've made my Boston qualifying time, I'll take it a little bit easier," he said.
My goal the past two years has been to run a Boston qualifying time of 4:00 (age 60-64).
Last fall, he renewed his Boston qualifying time with a 3:13 at the Bay State Marathon in Lowell, where in 1993 he posted his all-time best of 2:59:52.