20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boston Properties, Inc.
What does BXP stand for?
BXP stands for Boston Properties, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BXP
We have 1 other meaning of BXP in our Acronym Attic
- Bodrum, Turkey - Imsik Airport (Airport Code)
- Brand X Networks, Inc.
- Bromoxynil (cotton herbicide)
- Business Exchange Network
- Blueidea XML (extensible markup language) News Aggregator
- Beijing/Xian/Nanjing/Shanghai (tour package)
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans
- Battalion Executive Officer
- Border Check Point
- Border Crossing Point (also seen as BCP)
- Benzoate X Receptor
- Bilateral Exchange Rate
- Blosxom XML (Extensible Markup Language)-RPC (Remote Procedure Call; software)
- Billfishing Xtreme Release League
- Baja Extreme Sound
- Baykit XML (Extensible Markup Language) Server (Japan)
- Beijing, Xian, Shanghai (tour; China)
- Bronx X-Ray Server
- Brussels Stock Exchange
- Bronx High School of Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linde, president and CEO of Boston Properties, Inc.
Boston Properties Limited Partnership is the operating partnership of Boston Properties, Inc.
BOSTON, March 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boston Properties, Inc.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boston Properties, Inc.
have each taken 5,000-square-foot suites on the 25th floor and 35th floor, respectively, at Times Square Tower, which is owned by the real estate investment trust Boston Properties, Inc.
Business Editors NAREIT Institutional Investor Forum BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2004 Boston Properties, Inc.
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boston Properties, Inc.