Menino made several other announcements during an upbeat address on Monday at the annual meeting of the Boston Municipal Research Bureau.
What does BMRB stand for?
BMRB stands for Boston Municipal Research Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMRB
- Biomedical and Regulatory Affairs
- Biracial/Multiracial Alliance
- Bois et Matériaux Rhône Alpes (French: Rhône-Alpes Wood and Materials; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Brigade Major, Royal Artillery (Australian military)
- British Market Research Association (UK)
- British Metals Recycling Association (UK)
- Building Materials Reuse Association (formerly Used Building Materials Association)
- Business Management Research Associates, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Behavioral Medicine Research Building
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- British Market Research Bureau
- Bangladesh Medical Research Council
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (California)
- Basic Medical Readiness Course
- Behavioral Medicine Research Center
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter (Equaris Corp)
- Biomedical Research Council
- Bourg Mini Racing Car (French automobile association)
- British Medical Research Council
- British Motor Racing Circuits (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has served on the board of directors of the Boston Municipal Research Bureau, the Massachusetts Business Roundtable, and the national Council on Economic Education.
She was officially inducted into the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce's Academy of Distinguished Bostonians; honored by the Boston Municipal Research Bureau with the Shattuck City Champion Award; and will be honored by the Boston Business Journal with the Advancing Women Award.
Senior executives also play an important volunteer role, serving on a variety of Boards and committees at Boston-area institutions including the American Red Cross, Boston Municipal Research Bureau, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Institute of Contemporary Art, and Junior Achievement, among many others.
Messer has served as a director of the following organizations: the American Gas Association, The Institute of Gas Technology, the Gas Research Institute, the United Way of Massachusetts Bay, the State Advisory Committee of the Salvation Army, the Boston Municipal Research Bureau, the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation, the Southern Gas Association/Cable Television Network and the New England Gas Association.
He has served on numerous boards of directors, including the Artery Business Committee, Boston Municipal Research Bureau, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Jobs for Massachusetts, Massachusetts Business Roundtable, Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation and The New England Council.
He is also a member of the board of directors of Jobs for Massachusetts and the Boston Private Industry Council, a member of Boston's Coordinating Committee and the Executive Committee of the Boston Chamber of Commerce, and a director of the Park Street Corporation, the Boston Municipal Research Bureau and several other leading nonprofit and civic groups.