Some of the results can be seen on the web page of the Boston Healing Landscape Project, at http://www.
What does BHLP stand for?
BHLP stands for Boston Healing Landscape Project (Boston University School of Medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BHLP in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement (animal protection group)
- Baulkham Hills Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Broken Hill Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Basic High Layer Function (telecommunications)
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix
- Big Head Little Head (band)
- Broadband High Layer Information
- Beverly Hills Little League (Michigan)
- Beucker, Haider, Langhammer, Maschlanka (German architectural firm)
- Burnsville Honda Lincoln Mercury
- Black Hills Legal Professionals Association (South Dakota)
- Bexhill-Hastings Link Road (UK)
- Boston-Haifa Life Sciences Initiative
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Banque de l'Habitat du Mali (French: Mali Housing Bank; Mali)
- Basic Health Management
- Behavioural Health Management Healthcare Solutions (St. Louis, MO)
- Benny Hinn Ministry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boston Healing Landscape Project at Boston University Medical School is studying African-based religions and holding a series of "herbal tours," which take medical professionals to botanicas, where Santeria priests discuss how they use plants medicinally.
Barnes, an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Boston University School of Medicine and director of the Boston Healing Landscape Project, which studies cultural and religious pluralism in medicine and healing.