What does BERY stand for?
BERY stands for Boston Elevated Railway Company (1894 to 1947)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Binding European Retrieval of Tariff Information
- Business Equipment Research and Test Laboratories
- Bangkok Elevated Road and Train System (aka Hopewell Project; Thailand)
- Bit Error Rate Test Set
- Banana Emergency Recovery Unit (Saint Lucia)
- Basic Education Research Unit (est. 1990; Malaysia)
- Behavioral Evaluation and Referral Unit (child learning)
- Bioenvironmental Engineering Research Unit (Malaysia)
- Blanchard Economic Research Unit (New Orleans, LA)
- Built Environment Research Unit