Additional sponsors include Case Western Reserve University-Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, Columbia University School of Social Work, Compassion and Choices, Foster Care Technologies LLC, The John A.
What does BCGSSW stand for?
BCGSSW stands for Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Berlin Consortium for German Studies (Columbia University; Berlin, Germany)
- Black Country Geological Society (est. 1975; UK)
- Bonn-Cologne Graduate School of Physics and Astronomy (Germany)
- British Columbia Genealogical Society (Canada)
- British Columbia Geological Survey
- Bromley Common Golf Society (UK)
- Stabilized Bi-Conjugate Gradient Fast Fourier Transform
- British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Genome Sciences Centre (Canada)
- British Columbia Government and Service Employees Union (Canada)
- Bradley Crew Gunnery Skills Test
- Big Country Golf Tours (Cape Province, South Africa)
- Business Consulting Group Unlimited (Carlsbad, CA)
- Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- Bunn Coffee Grinder White (Bunn-O-Matic Corporation)
- A Very Fine (Non-Definitive) Unit of Measurement
- Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Surgery)
- Bachelor of Chemistry
- Baltimore City Hospital (now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Banco Central de Honduras
Samples in periodicals archive:
Betty graduated from North High School and received a bachelor's degree from Emmanuel College and a master's degree from the Boston College Graduate School of Social Work.
Hoffman received a bachelor's degree in chemistry and mathematics from The Western College for Women, a master's degree in social planning from Boston College Graduate School of Social Work and a doctorate from Rutgers University Department of Urban Planning and Policy Development.
He later graduated from Assumption College and Boston College Graduate School of Social Work.
After graduating in 1955 from Holy Cross, he earned a Masters Degree from the Boston College Graduate School of Social Work in 1957 with a concentration in psychiatric care.