Clinical Social Work, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, 1995.
What does BCGSSW stand for?
BCGSSW stands for Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Berlin Consortium for German Studies (Columbia University; Berlin, Germany)
- Black Country Geological Society (est. 1975; UK)
- Bonn-Cologne Graduate School of Physics and Astronomy (Germany)
- British Columbia Genealogical Society (Canada)
- British Columbia Geological Survey
- Bromley Common Golf Society (UK)
- Stabilized Bi-Conjugate Gradient Fast Fourier Transform
- British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Genome Sciences Centre (Canada)
- British Columbia Government and Service Employees Union (Canada)
- Bradley Crew Gunnery Skills Test
- Big Country Golf Tours (Cape Province, South Africa)
- Business Consulting Group Unlimited (Carlsbad, CA)
- Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- Bunn Coffee Grinder White (Bunn-O-Matic Corporation)
- A Very Fine (Non-Definitive) Unit of Measurement
- Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Surgery)
- Bachelor of Chemistry
- Baltimore City Hospital (now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Banco Central de Honduras
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference will also examine: -- The latest research on generational differences in the workforce -- Opting in and opting out of the workforce -- How the media is reporting on work-life issues Some of the participating companies include: Marriott International, Lehman Brothers, Booz Allen & Hamilton, Eli Lilly and Company, KPMG LLP, The Work Foundation, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, Deloitte & Touche, LLP, Institute for the Future, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, WFD Consulting, JP Morgan Chase, Asia Society, National Fatherhood Initiative, Accenture and others.
Hoffman received a bachelor's degree in chemistry and mathematics from The Western College for Women, a master's degree in social planning from Boston College Graduate School of Social Work and a doctorate from Rutgers University Department of Urban Planning and Policy Development.